Sony mdrxb950ap headphoness review

Sony mdrxb950ap Overview

This is a great set of wireless headset. I can't figure out why there is complaint over its sound effect. My last Bluetooth headset - Plantronics M50, it didn't work well with my notebook, so I want to another headset. This headset is exactly a very good sports earphone. There were several reviews report that the headset was a great value for the price, I strongly agree.

The cord: The long headset cord lets you place the headset anywhere. The cord seems longer than the others.

The look: This earphone looks nice. The Sony mdrxb950ap has a unique design.

Comfortable for me: The headphone gives me ears comfort and I usually forget it on my ears. These headphones are extremely light.

The sound of Sony mdrxb950ap headphones: The headphone features 40mm Microphone, delivering superior audio quality with crisp highs. The quality of sound is clearly and clarity.

Ease of use: The controls are located well on the headphone and you can easily mute or change the volume. The Sony mdrxb950ap didn't commonly annoy me personally, but that's the case.

Do you want to buy the Sony mdrxb950ap ?

Great headset for the money. Strongly recommend you Sony mdrxb950ap headphones, I think.


  • Rating: 4.8
  • Headset: Sony mdrxb950ap headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts