Fiio olympus2-e10k headphoness review

My last Bluetooth headphone - Plantronics M50, it didn't connect with my notebook, so I want to buy another headset. Wonderful earphone as long as my expectations are in the right place. For about 6 hours they sound great and they'll only sound better until about 80 hours for use. This headphone has a nice look. I have found some reviews which almost everyone said the sound quality was clear and static free.

The battery: I haven't noticed an issue with battery life. It is extremely convenience to use the headset.

Good style: The headset has a unique design. The unique design of hanger and cap will leave no pain for your ears even long time wearing it.

Definitely comfortable: The headphone is not comfortable to wear. This headset is light on our heads and fit very nicely on my ears.

The sound quality: This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 7. The quality of sound is crisp.

Wire: The extra-long cable lets you position audio controls right. This earphone line is thin, very soft

The Fiio olympus2-e10k s is very cheap, and on Amazon it is free shipping. I bought these for there are many 5 star reviews but I wasn't impressed.


  • Rating: 3.0
  • Headset: Fiio olympus2-e10k headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts