Philips fx3bk headphoness review

My last Bluetooth earphone - Plantronics M50, it is worth mentioning that it didn't connect with my laptop, so I want to look for another headset. It is very solid product and good deal. I think they sound sound rather flat still after break in. This earphone looks nice. I have found some reviews that almost everyone said I was clear and static free.

The line: This headphone line is thin, very long The long cord lets you position audio controls right.

Nice style: The great design of Philips fx3bk headphones will not hurt your ears. The Philips fx3bk s has a good shape.

Sound is great: While using it to listen to Mp3, The audio from Philips fx3bk headphones is awesome, without any bass. I'm extremely happy with the sound quality.

Ease of use: An easy-to-use volume dial is easy for quick adjusting sound. Very easy to set up.

Battery life: The H730 has 9 hours for use. I've used the headset for an hour one day for 5 days, and the battery life still shows almost full on my iphone.

This earphone is so good value for the price. I would recommend it to the person who wants an cheap and good headset with good quality.


  • Rating: 4.6
  • Headset: Philips fx3bk headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts