Cresyn cs-ep200 headphones review

I have bought up to 5 earphoness for gaming before. I'm not sure why several persons on Amazon.com are claiming them to be a fake. The ear pieces features massive 50mm speakers, delivering superior audio quality with rumbling lows. This earphone looks very nice. I want to buy the earphone for many reviews indicate the headset is very good.

Cresyn cs-ep200 headset reviews: sound, use, battery

The sound: I have used it to jazz but wasn't impressed. I think the headphone are rather amazing still after break in. Great high definition bass is also wonderful.

Good use: Very easy to set up. An easy-to-use mute switch is useful for quick and precise sound adjustments.

The battery for using: I haven't got an issue with battery . I can wear the headset almost 5 hours without ear fatigue.

Cresyn cs-ep200 headset reviews: comfort, Compatibility

Comfortable for me: They won't fit my ears very well and if I use the included ear my ears get uncomfortable faster. I like its comfort.

Works great: Some applications not support the headset while using iPhone SE. Connects to my iPhone 5S easily and quickly.

I think it is hard to get other ones of similar quality for the same price. I can recommend that everyone buy this earphone!


  • Rating: 4.9
  • Headset: Cresyn cs-ep200 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts