Sony mdr-as400ex headphones review

My last Bluetooth headphone - Samsung HM1700, it didn't connect with my notebook, so I want to buy another headset. After I try it, I believe that my choice is the best. The quality of sound is clarity and clearly. This headphone looks nice. I have got several reviews about this headphone from Amazon and Newegg.

Definitely comfortable: I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort. The headphone is not so comfortable to wear.

Wire: The cord seems longer than the specification states. This headset uses a USB line, to charge but can not connect to adapter.

Work well with the cellphone: Some applications not support the Sony mdr-as400ex while using iPhone 7. The Sony mdr-as400ex works with the PS3 in stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices.

The shape: This earphone looks nice. The headset has a good shape.

It's easy to use: I have tried many kinds of songs with it, it is absolutely the headset I want! The setup progress is easy to learn, without any problem.

The ear pieces is budget stereo headset for gaming without sacrificing quality. I bought the headset based on many 4 star reviews online but I wasn't as impressed.


  • Rating: 4.1
  • Headset: Sony mdr-as400ex headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts