Cowin e-7 headphones review

What do you need to know about the Cowin e-7 ?

Some reviews from userssay that the Cowin e-7 is very good but the others said Cowin e-7 headphone is not good value for the money. I think Cowin e-7 headphone are rather crisp after it is broken. These bluetooth headphones are excellent! It was so clear people on skype wouldoften complain they couldn't talk to me due to a lot of noise around me in the room. The headphone has a good shape.

Compatibility: The Cowin e-7 seems to be an great headset that works well with all Bluetooth cellphones. This headset works with your PS4 in a stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices.

The battery: I've used the headset for an hour one day for a week, and the battery still shows virtually full on my iphone. The H730 lasts up to 7 hours for non-stop use.

The sound of Cowin e-7 headphone: Amazing clear and clean sound with so much bass. That praise review said the sound quality of Cowin e-7 headphone is strong at best.

The cord: The wire seems a little longer than the others. The wire is long enough and the lights is so good.

Useful: Very easy to set up. I have tried many genres of songs with it, it is absolutely what I am looking for!

Do you want to buy the Cowin e-7 ?

I would definitely buy again. I would recommend it to everyone who needs an good headphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 4.6
  • Headset: Cowin e-7 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts