Beats by dr. dre headphoness review

It was so crisp people on skype wouldoften complain they couldn't talk to me for a lot of noise. I will not buy such a wonderful earphone if I have trusted so many negative comments. Great high definition bass is also great. The Beats by dr. dre s has a good shape. Some reviews from userssay that it is very good but the others said the Beats by dr. dre s is not good value for the money.

Comfortable for me: I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort. The tip is that, only the medium silicon fit best, the rest of it just a little weird.

Useful: Very easy to set up. I have tried many kinds of songs with it, it is absolutely the headset I would pay for!

The quality of sound: This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls and gaming. It works well with my iPhone 6S and my Latitude E7370. I think the headphone sound rather crisp after break in.

The cord: The wire seems longer than the specification states. The extra-long cable lets you position audio controls right.

Compatibility: The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone 5S. The Beats by dr. dre s works with your PS4 in a stereo mode; also works with Laptop and PC.

This headset is great value for money. Very strongly recommend you this headphone.


  • Rating: 3.2
  • Headset: Beats by dr. dre headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts