Bose soundtrue ultra headphoness review

My last Bluetooth earphone - Plantronics M25, it is worth mentioning that it didn't work well with my notebook, so I want to buy another headset to replace it. This is a very nice kind of bluetooth headphone. The quality of sound is clearly and clarity. This earphone looks very nice. Reviews of my friends about the headset is not bad.

Bose soundtrue ultra headset reviews: look, use, Cord

Good style: This earphone is exactly a very nice sports headphone. This headset looks very nice.

Ease of use: The controls on the earphone and easy to make the sound lower. The Bose soundtrue ultra doesn't commonly annoy me personally, but that's the case.

The cord: The cord is easy to connect and the lights just look cool. The wire seems a little longer than the others.

Bose soundtrue ultra headset reviews: Compatibility, battery

Compatibility: Connects to my iPhone 6S easily and quickly. This headset works with your PS4 in stereo mode.

Battery life: Just before saying something, make sure you let these some break in of at least 5 hours. Charges very quickly, and when it is fully charged I get 10+ hours for using.

This headset is a great option. I bought these for there are many 4 star reviews but I wasn't impressed.


  • Rating: 3.3
  • Headset: Bose soundtrue ultra headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts