Bose quietcomfort 3 headphoness review

About the Bose quietcomfort 3

I have bought many headphones for play TV games before. There were several reviews reported Bose quietcomfort 3 headphones was a great value for the price, I definitely agree. I'm glad to have bought Bose quietcomfort 3 headphones. The Bose quietcomfort 3 features massive 50mm speakers, delivering wonderful audio quality with crisp highs. The headset has a good style.

Work well with the cellphone: Connects to my samsung galaxy s6 easily. The bass knobs work perfectly though, increasing the bass.

Prefect for using: I bought Bose quietcomfort 3 to connect with the iPod and iPad Prosometime ago. You will have to mute the mic via the skype>.

Comfort: I like its comfort. They didn't fit the ears well and if I use the included ear the ears get fatigued faster.

The long cord: This earphone line is smooth, very long The cord seems longer than the other serials.

Nice look: This headphone has a nice look. The headphone has a unique design.

Do you like the Bose quietcomfort 3 ?

For inexpensive headset, these have great sound. Strongly recommend you this product.


  • Rating: 3.5
  • Headset: Bose quietcomfort 3 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts