Beyerdynamic 716413 headphoness review

About the Beyerdynamic 716413 s

I will update more on the sound later on. It was so loud people on yahoo messenger would complain they couldn't play games with me because lots of noise around me in the room. The headphone has a unique design. I have found some reviews from users say that the headset has a good sound. After I try it, I believe that my choice is right.

Comfortable for me: These headphones are extremely light. It is not comfortable to wear.

Sound quality: Amazing clean sound with solid bass. The sound quality is clarity.

Ease of use: The headphone doesn't typically annoy me personally, but that's the case with these. I have no issues on using it with my samsung galaxy s6.

The long line: The long cord lets you position audio controls rightwhere you like to put. This earphone uses a USB line, to charge but can not connect to a car adapter.

Good shape: This headphone has a good shape. The great design of Beyerdynamic 716413 headphones will give no pain to your ears.

Do you like the Beyerdynamic 716413 s?

The quality of this thing is amazing! I bought these for there are many 5 star reviews online but it didn't impress me.


  • Rating: 4.5
  • Headset: Beyerdynamic 716413 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts