Uiisii u1 headphones review

It was so clear people on Aim would complain they couldn't talk to me due to a lot of noise. For a gamer on a tight budget, the headset did me a solid. I will write a review on the sound after some days. The headphone has a good shape. The Uiisii u1 is supposed to have great sound quality as reviewed.

Uiisii u1 headset reviews: sound, use, comfort

The sound: I may write some text on the sound after some days. The people on the other end can hear me clearly and loudly.

It's easy to use: If your TV has wireless devices, the Uiisii u1 can connect it. The headset allows you to talk to others while you are .

Comfortable to wear: The headphone feels light and slim. I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort.

Uiisii u1 headset reviews: Compatibility, battery

Works great: The Uiisii u1 works with your PS4 in a stereo mode. Some applications do not support the Uiisii u1 while using samsung galaxy s6.

The battery: It's advertised that, the headset has up to 150 hours standby time. It is so easy to charge the headset.

Would definitely buy the same. I can recommend that everyone buy this headphone!


  • Rating: 4.0
  • Headset: Uiisii u1 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts