Jvc ha-fx 101 headphones review

The Jvc ha-fx 101 has a nice look. Wonderful device as long as my expectations are the truth. I like to use a stereo headphone for making a call and playing game on my iPhone 5S. Many reviews on the Amazon.com said Jvc ha-fx 101 headphone has good sound, with a lot of bass. The quality of sound is clearly.

Wire: The line is long enough and the lights is so good. The wire seems a little longer than the specification states.

The sound of Jvc ha-fx 101 headphone: That praise review said the sound quality of this earphone is iffy at best. My friends on the other end can hear me clearly and loudly.

Works great: The bass do work great. The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone SE.

Ease of use: You will have to mute the mic via the google voice>. You can answer the phone calls while listening to songs.

Nice look: The earphone has a good shape. The unique design of hanger and cap will not hurt your ears.

The Jvc ha-fx 101 is very cheap. I give the headphone a solid recommendation.


  • Rating: 3.7
  • Headset: Jvc ha-fx 101 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts