Tdk 2 headphones review

I have bought many earphoness for play TV games before. I have bought 8 sets of headphones but none is satisfying They sounded loudly. This headphone has a good shape. Reviews of my classmates about Tdk 2 headphone is not bad.

The battery: Charges quickly, and when fully charged I get 30+ hours for taking a talk. I've used the headset for an hour, every day for a week, and the battery still shows almost full on my iphone.

Good use: You will have to adjust sound via the google voice>. This stinks if you want to go out while on a viber call.

Good shape: This headset looks very nice. The headphone has a good style.

The sound of Tdk 2 headphone: I'm extremely impressed with the sound quality. This headset blocks out all noise in the room.

Compatibility: The bass knobs do work great though, increasing the bass by a noticeable amount. The headset works great with all Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets and computers.

This headphone is a great option, especially when you look at the price. I bought Tdk 2 headphone for there are many 4 star reviews on Amazon.com but it didn't impress me.


  • Rating: 3.6
  • Headset: Tdk 2 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts