Xc1-bk headphones review

It was so clear people on yahoo messenger wouldoften complain they couldn't talk to me due to a lot of noise around me in the room. I will write a blog for it after long time use. The headset has a unique design. This headset is a real stereo sound headset. Extremely comfortable. Great sound and the microphone is loud with a lot of bass.

Comfort: The earphone feels slim. It is not comfortable to wear.

Prefect for using: If someone's TV set has Bluetooth devices, the earphone can pair with it. You can answer the phone calls while you are listening to songs.

Work well with the cellphone: This headset works with the PS3 in a stereo mode. Some apps do not support the earphone while using iPhone SE.

The sound quality: The sound quality is clear and clarity. I have used it to radio and still not impressed.

Good shape: This headphone has a nice look. This earphone looks nice.

Do you want to buy the Xc1-bk ?

It's the definitive headphone for users which seeking amazing game sound. I bought the headset for there are many 4 star reviews on Amazon.com but I wasn't as impressed.


  • Rating: 3.5
  • Headset: Xc1-bk headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts