Mgcool headphones review

I have bought up to 6 headsets for play WOW before. After tring Mgcool headphone, I firmly believe that my choice is right. For Mgcool headphone has an excellent microphone, my voice never sounded hoarse. This headset is exactly a sports headset. I have found some reviews which almost everyone said I was clear and static free.

The cord: The cord is super durable and the lights just look cool. This headphone uses a USB cord but does not come with adapter.

Comfort: The headphone feels slim. The skin-friendly leather ear pads get a long time gaming sessions in total comfort

Work well with the cellphone: This headset works with the PS3 in stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices. The earphone supports all music applications for iPhone 5S.

Works great: This headset works with your PS4 in stereo mode. The headset supports all music applications for iPhone 6S.

Good shape: The earphone has a good shape. This headset looks very nice.

This headset is very nice value for money. I give the ear pieces a strong recommendation.


  • Rating: 3.5
  • Headset: Mgcool headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts