Solidpin headphones review

My last Bluetooth headset - Plantronics M25, it didn't work well with my notebook, so I had to look for another headset. I have several $30-40 bluetooth headset that is supposed to have up to 6 hours talk time , all of them last shorter than this one. That praise being said the sound quality of this Solidpin is iffy at best. This headphone looks nice. I will write a blog about the Solidpin after prolonged use.

Solidpin headset reviews: battery, Compatibility, Cord

The battery time: I can wear the headphone almost 5 hours without ear fatigue. It is extremely easy to charge the headset.

Compatibility: The headphone works well with all the Bluetooth enabled devices. The headphone supports all music apps for samsung galaxy s6.

The long cord: The long headphone cord lets you place the headset anywhere. This headphone uses a USB cord, to charge but can not connect to adapter.

Solidpin headset reviews: use, sound

Useful: The earphone allows you to make a call while you are . Extremly easy to set upwith the instruction.

The sound quality: That praise review said the sound quality of Solidpin headphone is iffy at best. Amazing clear sound with a lot of bass. The person never say they hear me with noise with Solidpin headphone.

This headset is a nice deal. I bought the headset for there are many 4 star reviews but I wasn't impressed.


  • Rating: 4.6
  • Headset: Solidpin headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts