Shure se315-cl-e headphones review

What do you need to know about the Shure se315-cl-e ?

I have bought up to 5 earphoness for play TV games before. This headphone has a good shape. The headset has good sound as reviewed. I enjoy it very much. The earpieces fit comfortablely and nicely, and block out all noise in the room.

Comfortable to wear: As suggested, only the medium silicon fit best, the rest it just kinda uncomfortable. I am pleased with its comfort.

Work well with the cellphone: The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone 5S. Some apps do not support the earphone while using iPhone SE.

The shape: The unique design of this headphones will give no pain to your ears. This headset is exactly a sports earphone.

Useful: Very easy to set up. The controls are easy.

The sound of Shure se315-cl-e headphone: I think Shure se315-cl-e headphone are rather crisp after break in. The sound quality is clearly.

How about the price

I think it is hard to get the other headset of same quality for the same price. I bought Shure se315-cl-e headphone for there are many 4 star reviews online but I wasn't impressed.


  • Rating: 4.7
  • Headset: Shure se315-cl-e headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts