Bello digital bdh653 headphones review

My last Bluetooth headphone - Samsung HM1700, it is worth mentioning that it didn't work well with my notebook, so I want to buy another headset. I would like to say I am using this headphones for my PS3. Which it works great! The sound quality is clear and clarity. The headphone has a unique design. I have found several reviews on the Amazon.com said that Bello digital bdh653 headphone has a good sound.

Ease of use: An easy for use mute switch is close at hand for quick . I have tried many genres of songs with it, it is absolutely the earphone I want to buy!

Sound is great: The sound quality is clarity. That praise review said the sound quality of Bello digital bdh653 headphone is iffy at best.

Comfortable for wearing: The headset feels light. These headsets are extremely light.

Nice style: This earphone looks very nice. This headphone has a unique design.

The line: This headphone line is thin, very long The long Bello digital bdh653 cable lets you place the headset anywhere where you need them.

I would definitely buy the same. I would like to give this headphone a strong recommendation.


  • Rating: 4.6
  • Headset: Bello digital bdh653 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts