Qfx h-107org headphones review

I have bought many earphoness for playing game before. For a computer user on a budget, the ear pieces did me a solid. I have used Qfx h-107org headphone to radio and still not as impressed. This earphone looks very nice. Some reviews say that the Qfx h-107org is very good but the others said the headset is not good value for the money.

Compatibility: Connects to the iPhone 6S easily and quickly. The headset supports all music apps for iPhone 7.

The line: This headset uses a USB line but does not come with adapter. This earphone line is thin, very long

The comfort: They also don't fit the ears well and if I use the earbud the ears get fatigued faster. The headset feels light and slim.

The sound quality: For Qfx h-107org headphone has a good MIC, my voice never sounded hoarse. Great high definition bass is also wonderful.

The battery for using: It is extremely convenience to use the headset. It's advertised that, the headset has more than 150 hours standby time.

This earphone is very nice value for money. Strongly recommend you this product, I think.


  • Rating: 3.0
  • Headset: Qfx h-107org headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts