Earphone fi-ba-ss headphones review

After having read several reviews on Amazon and doing some research, I decided to buy the earphone. When I received headphone, I can't wait to open it. This headset blocks out all noise in the room. This earphone looks very nice. This headset has good sound as reviewed.

Comfort: The headphone feels light. They are extremely light.

It's easy to use: The controls on the headphone and you can easily make the sound lower. The headphone didn't commonly give me some trouble personally, but this's the case with these.

Good style: The earphone has a nice look. This headphone is exactly a very good sports headphone.

The sound: That praise review said the sound quality of this headphone is enough at best. I used it for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 5S and the google voice on my laptop.

Works great: The bass knobs work great though, a noticeable amount increasing the bass. Connects to the iPhone 5S quickly.

For inexpensive earphone, these have great sound quality. For most this would be a good headset.


  • Rating: 4.6
  • Headset: Earphone fi-ba-ss headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts