Okcsc ykms-b1 headphones review

After reading several reviews on Amazon and doing some research, I decided to buy the headphone. I cannot say how much I love these wireless earphones. The chatting quality is better than I think. The headphone has a good shape. I have got several reviews about this headphone from Bestbuy and Newegg.

The quality of sound: The person never say they hear me with noise with Okcsc ykms-b1 . After about 3-4 hours it sounds great and they will only be better until about 100 hours for use.

Battery life: I can wear the earphone up to 7 hours without ear fatigue. This headset may have more than 120 hours using time as advertised.

Works great: Some applications not support the headset while using iPhone SE. Connects to the iPhone SE easily and quickly.

Good style: This headphone looks very nice. The Okcsc ykms-b1 has a good shape.

Work well with the cellphone: The bass knobs do work perfectly though, a noticeable amount increasing the bass. The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone SE.

This headset is even better than the $60+ one in its low sound effect of the headset. I would recommend Okcsc ykms-b1 headphone to the person who needs an cheap and good earphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 4.6
  • Headset: Okcsc ykms-b1 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts