Urbanears headphones review

I buy the ear pieces primarily for light call-center work and playing game. For a music fan on a tight budget, the headset impressed me. The headphone features 30mm MIC, delivering wonderful sound quality with rumbling lows. This earphone is exactly a sports earphone. I have found some reviews that almost everyone said I was clear and static free.

The quality of sound: For about 6 hours it sounds clear and they'll only be better until about 90 hours of break in. The headphone features 40mm Microphone, delivering wonderful audio quality with crisp highs.

Good style: This headphone is exactly a sports headset. This earphone looks nice.

Comfortable for wearing: It is not comfortable to wear. As it is mentioned, the medium silicon fit best, the rest of it just a little uncomfortable.

The battery time: One not is that, make sure you give the headsets some break in of 5 hours. I can wear the earphone up to 5 hours without feeling uncomfortable.

The long line: This earphone uses a USB cord, to charge but does not come with a car adapter. The long earphone cable lets you place the headset anywhere.

Outstanding earphone for the money. I can recommend that you buy Urbanears headphone!


  • Rating: 3.9
  • Headset: Urbanears headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts