Granvela ed8s headphones review

It was so clear people on yahoo messenger would complain they couldn't have a talk for a lot of noise around me in the room. I am happy to say they still work so well , although I had to put new buds on them. I can't guess why its sound quality is so good. The Granvela ed8s has a good shape. I want to buy the headset for many reviews indicate Granvela ed8s headphone is very prefect.

Granvela ed8s headset reviews: comfort, Compatibility, Cord

Definitely comfortable: It is not so comfortable to wear. The headphone is light on our heads and fit very nicely on my ears.

Works great: Some applications not support the earphone while using iPhone 6S plus. Connects to the iPhone 6S quickly.

The cord: The cord seems a little longer than the others. The wire is easy to connect.

Granvela ed8s headset reviews: battery, Compatibility

Battery life: Charges quickly, and when fully charged I get 10+ hours of talk time. It is extremely convenience to charge the headset.

Compatibility: The Granvela ed8s works with the PS3 in a stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices. Connects to the iPhone SE easily.

This headset is much more better than the $60+ one for its low sound effect. I would recommend it to everyone who needs a Bluetooth headset for their iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled cellphones


  • Rating: 4.0
  • Headset: Granvela ed8s headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts