Digipower eku headphones review

I have bought up to 5 headsets for gaming before. I'm glad to have bought the headset. I used it for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 5S and the skype on my laptop. This headset looks nice. I find that some reviews which almost everyone said the sound quality was clear and static free.

Digipower eku headset reviews: Cord, Compatibility, battery

The long line: The long cable lets you place the headset anywherewhere you like to put. This headphone line is smooth, very soft

Compatibility: The bass work perfectly. Some applications do not support the Digipower eku while using iPhone 7.

Battery life: This headset is supposed to have 911 hours talking time as advertised. I can wear the earphone almost 4 hours without ear fatigue.

Digipower eku headset reviews: Compatibility, comfort

Compatibility: Connects to the iPhone 5S easily and quickly. Some apps do not support the Digipower eku while using iPhone 6S.

The comfort: The headphone is not so comfortable to wear. The soft ear pads get a long time gaming sessions in total comfort

This headphone is a good choice, when you want a good price. I would recommend it to the person who wants a Bluetooth headset for his Android or other Bluetooth enabled phones


  • Rating: 4.9
  • Headset: Digipower eku headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts