Audio-technica ath-cp300bk headphones review

My last Bluetooth earphone - Plantronics M50, it didn't work well with my Mac Book, so I want to look for another headset. When I received earphone, I can't wait to open it. That praise being said the build quality of this Audio-technica ath-cp300bk is iffy at best. The headphone has a unique design. Some reviews said that Audio-technica ath-cp300bk headphone has good sound.

Nice style: This headphone is exactly a sports earphone. The headset has a good style.

Work well with the cellphone: This headset seems to be an excellent headset that works well with all Bluetooth devices. The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone 7.

Sound quality: The chatting quality is better than I think. I have listened to music but wasn't impressed.

The long line: This Audio-technica ath-cp300bk line is thin, very soft The cord seems longer than the other serials.

Prefect for using: The headphone didn't typically give me some trouble personally, but that's the truth with these. This stinks if you plan to walk while having a hangouts call.

This headset is great value for money. I would recommend Audio-technica ath-cp300bk headphone to the person who needs an good headphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 3.8
  • Headset: Audio-technica ath-cp300bk headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts