At&t seb50 headphones review

About the At&t seb50

This is much better than the other Bluetooth headsets that are under $30. It was so crisp people on skype would complain they couldn't talk to me because a lot of noise around me in the room. I want to buy the it for many reviews indicate At&t seb50 headphone is very prefect. This headset looks very nice. The chatting quality is better than I think.

Easy to use: I have none problems on connecting it with my iPhone 6S. The controls are located well on the headphone and you can easily make the sound lower.

The comfort: The skin-friendly leather ear buds get a long time gaming sessions in total comfort Of all the ear tips provided, only the earbud fit best, the rest of it just a little uncomfortable or weird.

Nice look: This earphone looks nice. The headset has a nice look.

Sound is great: Great high definition bass is also wonderful. The chatting quality is better than my other headsets.

The battery for using: One not is that, make sure you let these some break in of at least 5 minutes. The battery time of my headset lasts 8 hours for even long time use.

Do you like the At&t seb50 ?

As a Bluetooth headset with good quality, it is a very nice value for money. For the all this is a good product.


  • Rating: 4.9
  • Headset: At&t seb50 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

1 comment:

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts