Plantronics plnaudio478 headphone review

After reading a lot of reviews on Amazon and doing some research online, I decided to buy the Plantronics plnaudio478 . I cannot say how much I love these wireless earphones. The earpieces fit comfortablely and nicely, and block out all noise in the room. This headphone is exactly a very nice sports headset. I want to buy the earphone for many reviews indicate Plantronics plnaudio478 headphone is very good.

Compatibility: Some apps do not support the headphone while using iPhone 6S plus. The headset supports all music applications for iPhone SE.

The cord: The wire seems a little longer than the other serials. This headphone line is thin, very long

Comfortable for wearing: Of all the ear tips provided, the earbud fit best, the rest of it just a little uncomfortable. These headsets are extremely lightcomfortable to put on my ears.

The battery for using: I can wear the headphone almost 4 hours without feeling uncomfortable. It is extremely to use the headset.

The look: This headphone is exactly a sports earphone. The great design of this headphones will give no pain to your ears.

This earphone is so good value for the price. Strongly recommend you this product, I think.


  • Rating: 3.1
  • Headset: Plantronics plnaudio478 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts