Plantronics s11 headphone review

It was so loud people on gtalk wouldoften complain they couldn't play games with me for the amount of noise. I have bought 6 sets of headsets but none is satisfying The earpieces fit comfortablely and nicely, and block out all noise around you. This earphone is exactly a very good sports headset. There are hundreds of reviews reported that Plantronics s11 headphone is a good value for the price, I definitely agree.

Work well with the cellphone: Connects to my iPhone 5S easily and quickly. Some applications do not support the headphone while using iPhone 7.

The sound quality: Amazing clear sound with so much bass. I can't find out why its sound quality is so good.

The look: The earphone has a good shape. This headset is exactly a sports earphone.

The battery: It is so to charge the headset. The battery time of mine lasts 8 hours for non-stop use.

The comfort: The tip is that, the medium silicon fit best, the rest it just kinda weird. The headphone feels light.

Great product for the money. Strongly recommend you this earphone, I think.


  • Rating: 3.2
  • Headset: Plantronics s11 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts