Philips she3800rd headphone review

It was so loud people on gtalk would complain they couldn't play games with me for the amount of noise. I'm not sure why people on Newegg are considering them to be bad product. I think the headphone are rather great still after it is broken. The earphone has a unique design. I want to buy the it for many reviews indicate it is very good.

Good shape: The great design of hanger and cap will leave no pain for your ears. This earphone looks very nice.

Work well with the cellphone: Connects to my iPhone 6S plus quickly. The bass knobs work perfectly.

Work well with the cellphone: Connects to my iPhone SE easily and quickly. The Philips she3800rd works great with all Bluetooth enabled mobile phones.

Battery life: As the headset has a good battery,the battery is acceptable. I've used the headset for an hour one day for 7 whole days, and it still shows almost full on my iphone.

The line: The wire is long. This Philips she3800rd uses a USB cord but does not come with adapter.

It's the right earphone for users who seeking amazing game music. Very strongly recommend you this earphone, I think.


  • Rating: 4.8
  • Headset: Philips she3800rd headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts