Aerial7 headphones review

It was so loud people on Aim would complain they couldn't play games with me because a lot of noise. I will miss such a nice earphone if I mis-trust those negative comments. For about 3 hours they sound great and they'll only sound better until about 100 hours of break in. This headphone is exactly a very nice sports earphone. I find that some reviews that everyone said I was clear and static free.

The battery: It is very easy to charge the headset. It charges very quickly, and when Aerial7 headphone fully charged I get 20+ hours for taking a talk.

The line: This headphone line is smooth, very long This headphone uses a USB line, to charge but does not come with a car adapter.

The sound quality: Amazing clear and clean sound with a lot of bass. For this headphone has an excellent microphone, my voice never sounded hoarse.

Compatibility: The earphone works great with all Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc. Connects to my iPhone SE easily.

Nice style: The great design of hanger and cap will give no pain to your ears. This headphone has a unique design.

This earphone is a great option. I bought Aerial7 headphone because there are many 5 star reviews but I wasn't as impressed.


  • Rating: 3.6
  • Headset: Aerial7 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts