Urbeats headphone review

I use this headphone primarily for light call-center work and online gaming. I want to say I am using this earphoness for my PS4. Which it works great! This headset blocks out all noise in the room. This headphone is exactly a very good sports earphone. There were several reviews report the headset was a great value for the price, I strongly agree.

Urbeats headset reviews: Compatibility, sound, Cord

Compatibility: The headset supports all music apps for iPhone 6S. The Urbeats seems to be an great headset which works well with all Bluetooth cellphones.

The sound quality: My headset still works well even I am even far away from the iPhone 6S plus. The chatting quality is better than my other headsets.

The long line: The long Urbeats line lets you place the headset anywherewhere you like to put. This Urbeats line is thin, very soft

Urbeats headset reviews: comfort, look

Definitely comfortable: The headphone is more comfortable than other earpiece type headsets I have used before. It Easily fits in the ear. So I loves it!

Nice style: This headset is exactly a very good sports headphone. The earphone has a good style.

As a Bluetooth wireless headset with very good quality, this one is a so good value for the price. I would recommend Urbeats headphone to the person who wants to buy an good headset with good quality.


  • Rating: 3.6
  • Headset:Urbeats
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts