Meelectronics a161p headphone review

I buy this Meelectronics a161p primarily for light call-center work and online gaming. I'm glad to have got the product. The chatting quality is better than my other headsets. The unique design of Meelectronics a161p headphone will not hurt your ears. There are a lot of reviews reported Meelectronics a161p headphone is a good value for the price, I strongly agree.

Meelectronics a161p headset reviews: comfort, Cord, look

Comfortable for me: It is very light on our heads . The headphone is much more comfortable than other earpiece type headsets I have used before.

The long line: The cord seems longer than the others. The long headphone cable lets you place the headset anywhere.

The shape: The unique design of hanger and cap will give no pain to your ears. The headphone has a unique design.

Meelectronics a161p headset reviews: battery, Compatibility

The battery: It's advertised that, the headset has more than 120 hours standby time. I haven't noticed an issue with battery .

Works great: This headset works with the PS3 in a stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices. The Meelectronics a161p seems to be an excellent headset that works well with the Bluetooth devices.

This headphone is much more better than the $70+ one in its low sound effect. I would recommend it to my friend who needs an good headphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 4.8
  • Headset:Meelectronics a161p
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts