Rbh sound ep-3 noise isolating earphonesheadphone review

I have bought up to 5 headphones for listenning to music before. After tring it, I firmly believe that my choice is right. I used it for cell phone calls. It works well with my samsung galaxy s6 and the google voice on my laptop. The earphone has a nice look. Some reviews said the headset is very good but the others said the Rbh sound ep-3 noise isolating earphones is not good value for buying.

Comfortable for wearing: The headphone is not comfortable to wear. The headphone feels light.

The cord: This headset uses a USB cord but can not connect to adapter. The wire seems a little longer than the specification states.

Good shape: This headphone has a unique design. This earphone looks very nice.

Sound quality: For the headset has a good MIC, my voice sound clearly. The sound quality is crisp.

Battery life: I've used the headset for an hour, every day for a week, and the battery life still shows almost full on my iphone. It's advertised that, the headset has more than 100 hours standby time.

Great earphone for the money. For the all this is a good earphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts