Koss keb15i in-ear headphone review

I buy Koss keb15i in-ear headphone primarily for connecting to my MAC book and online gaming. These are good gaming headphones. The chatting quality is better than my other headsets. The unique design of hanger and cap will leave no pain for your ears. Some reviews onlinesay that it is very good but the others said Koss keb15i in-ear headphone is not good value for buying.

Good shape: The Koss keb15i in-ear has a nice look. The headset has a good style.

The long line: The wire seems longer than the other serials. The wire is long enough.

Sound quality: The sound quality is clarity. Great high definition bass is also wonderful.

Works great: Some applications not support the headphone while using iPhone 5S. The headset works great with all Bluetooth enabled mobile phones.

Comfortable for me: This headset is more comfortable than other kind headsets I have used. I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort.

As a Bluetooth headset with very good quality, it is a great value for the price. I would recommend this headphone to my friend who wants a Bluetooth headset for their Android or other Bluetooth enabled cellphones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts