1more capsule dual driver in-ear headphone review

It was so clear people on skype would often complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise they were hearing from my end. I cannot explain how much I love these wireless headphones. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone SE. The earphone has a nice look. I have found several reviews show that 1more capsule dual driver in-ear headphone has good sound quality.

1more capsule dual driver in-ear headset reviews: look, battery, Compatibility

Good style: The headset has a unique design. The 1more capsule dual driver in-ear has a unique design.

The battery time: As the headphone has a Built-in rechargeable battery,the battery life is wonderful. The H730 has 8 hours for non-stop use.

Works great: Some applications do not support the earphone while using iPhone SE. The 1more capsule dual driver in-ear seems to be an great headset which works well with all Bluetooth cellphones as advertised.

1more capsule dual driver in-ear headset reviews: Compatibility, Cord

Works great: Some apps not support the headphone while using iPhone 7. The headset supports all music apps for iPhone 6S plus.

The long cord: The long headset line lets you position audio controls right. This headset line is smooth, very long

This earphone is much more better than the $70+ one for its low sound effect of the headset. I can recommend that you purchase 1more capsule dual driver in-ear headphone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts