Lightning to 3.5 mm headphone review

I buy this ear pieces primarily for listenning to music and playing game. I can't explain how much I love these wireless earphones. For this headphone has a good microphone, my voice never sounded hoarse. The earphone has a good shape. Several reviews said that Lightning to 3.5 mm headphone has good sound.

Lightning to 3.5 mm headset reviews: Cord, battery, comfort

The line: The wire seems longer than the other serials. The wire is super durable.

The battery for using: As advertised, Lightning to 3.5 mm headphone has up to 9 hours talk time and more than 150 hours standby time. The headset is supposed to have more than 100 hours standby time as advertised.

Comfortable to wear: The headphone is very light on our heads . The headphone fits me well and it is easy to forget it on my ears.

Lightning to 3.5 mm headset reviews: Compatibility, look

Works great: The Lightning to 3.5 mm seems to be an excellent headset that works pretty well with all Bluetooth devices as advertised. The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone 5S.

Nice style: This earphone is exactly a sports earphone. The great design of Lightning to 3.5 mm headphone will leave no pain for your ears.

I think it is hard to get any of similar quality for the same cost. I would recommend this headphone to everyone who needs a Bluetooth headset for their iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled mobilephones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts