Jbl s100 headphone review

I buy Jbl s100 headphone primarily for listenning to music and gaming on PS4. I like this kind of headphone. The sound quality is clarity and clear. This headset looks very nice. Some reviews from userssaid it is very good but the others said Jbl s100 headphone is not good value for buying.

Comfortable to wear: While I am listening to music or making a call, this headphone is extremely comfort. This headset is more comfortable than other earpiece kind headsets I have used.

Works great: Some applications do not support the headphone while using iPhone 6S. The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone SE.

Sound quality: The chatting quality is awesome. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone SE.

The battery for using: This headset is supposed to have 912 hours talk time or more than 120 hours standby time as advertised. It is very to use the headset.

The shape: The earphone has a good shape. The great design of this headphones will not hurt your ears even long time wearing it.

Outstanding headset for the money. I would recommend Jbl s100 headphone to the person who wants an good earphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 4.2
  • Headset:Jbl s100
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts