Gokison headphone review

I have bought up to 6 headsets for listenning to music before. Fantastic device for which my expectations are in the right place. The sound quality is amazing. This headset looks nice. I have found some reviews that everyone said the sound quality was clear and static free.

The sound of Gokison headphone: I'm extremely pleased with the sound quality. That praise review said the build quality of this Gokison is enough at best.

Works great: This headset works with the PS3 in stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices. The headset works well with all the Bluetooth enabled mobile phones.

The battery time: I've used the earphone for an hour, every day for a week, and the battery life still shows almost full on my iphone. This headset may have 911 hours talk time as advertised.

Nice style: The headset has a nice look. This headset looks very nice.

Works great: Some applications do not support the earphone while using iPhone 6S. The Gokison works with your PS4 in a stereo mode.

As a stereo wireless headset with good quality, this one is a very nice value for money. I can say it is a good choice that you purchase this earphone!


  • Rating: 3.1
  • Headset:Gokison
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts