Earphones headphone review

After reading several reviews and doing some research, I decided to buy the headphone. I usually have long calls on AIM with my friends or watch video on iPhone 6S. While using it to listen to Mp3, The audio from this headphone is awesome, without any noise. The Earphones has a nice look. The headset has a high review point.

The sound: The quality of the headphone seems very great. This headset is a real stereo sound headset.

Comfort: These headphones are extremely lightcomfortable to put on my ears. The headphone is more comfortable than other kind headsets I have used before.

The long cord: The cord seems a little longer than the specification states. The long line lets you position audio controls right.

The look: This earphone is exactly a sports headset. This headset looks nice.

Compatibility: The Earphones seems to be an excellent headset which works well with all Bluetooth cellphones as advertised. The Earphones works well with all the Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc.

For inexpensive headset, these headset have great sound quality. I can say it is a good choice that everyone buy this earphone!


  • Rating: 3.6
  • Headset:Earphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts