Philips s2wt/00 headphone review

I have bought many earphoness for playing game before. I am glad to say that they still work perfectly , although I had to put new buds on them. The chatting quality is better than I think. This headphone has a nice look. The Philips s2wt/00 is supposed to have good sound quality as reviewed.

The long cord: The long headphone cord lets you place the headset anywhere. The line seems longer than the others.

The quality of sound: The chatting quality is better than I think. The sound quality is clear and clarity.

The battery: The headset lasts up to 6 hours for non-stop use. This headset may have more than 120 hours standby time as advertised.

The shape: The unique design of hanger and cap will leave no pain for your ears even long time wearing it. The Philips s2wt/00 has a good shape.

Comfortable for me: This headset is very light on our heads . The headphone gives me ears comfort and I usually forget it on my ears.

This headset is even better than the $60+ one for its low sound effect. Very strongly recommend you this product, I think.


  • Rating: 4.1
  • Headset:Philips s2wt/00
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts