Cresyn c510e headphone review

It was so clear people on skype would often complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise they were hearing from my end. After tring it, I firmly believe that my decision is the best. The chatting quality is better than my other headsets. The unique design of Cresyn c510e headphone will not hurt your ears. General reviews from users give Cresyn c510e headphone a good point.

Cresyn c510e headset reviews: sound, comfort, look

Sound is great: That praise being said the sound quality of this earphone is strong at best. This headset will block out all noise around you.

Comfortable to wear: This headset fits me well and I usually forget it on my ears. The soft ear pads get a long time of comfort while gaming

Nice style: The earphone has a good style. This headphone looks nice.

Cresyn c510e headset reviews: Compatibility, Cord

Compatibility: The Cresyn c510e seems to be an great headset which works well with all Bluetooth cellphones. The headset supports all music applications for iPhone 6S.

The line: The cord is long enough. The long headphone cord lets you position audio controls right.

As a Bluetooth headset with very good quality, it is a good value for the price. I can recommend that you purchase this earphone!


  • Rating: 3.3
  • Headset:Cresyn c510e
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts