Plantronics 30 headphone review

I buy the ear pieces primarily for listenning to music and playing game. For a music fan on a tight budget, the ear pieces impressed me. The quality of the Plantronics 30 seems very great. This earphone looks nice. Many reviews said Plantronics 30 headphone has good sound.

Wire: The line is long. This earphone line is thin, very soft

Compatibility: The headset supports all music applications for iPhone 7. Some applications do not support the Plantronics 30 while using iPhone 6S.

The quality of sound: Great high definition sound quality is also wonderful. I can't figure out why its sound quality is so good.

Good shape: This earphone is exactly a very nice sports headset. The earphone has a nice look.

The comfort: It Easily fits on my ear. So I loves it very much! These headphones are extremely light, and they feel very comfortable to wear in your ears.

For inexpensive earphone, these headset have great sound quality. Very strongly recommend you this earphone, I think.


  • Rating: 4.5
  • Headset:Plantronics 30
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts