Logitech Stereo Headset H230 Review

The Logitech Stereo Headset H230 worked great with my pc, on which I used to chat with my friends. I had an old USB headset - iMicro IM320 USB Headset that is the same price range. But it was a little tight to wear and sometimes hurt my ears. It was broken last month, so I had to find a more comfortable headset to replace it. There were so many reviews on Amazon about Logitech H230 and I had read the reviews and did some research. I decided to take this one to have a try. After 2 weeks of use, it works pretty well, I have to admit Logitech H230 meet with my satisfaction and it is a great deal for the price.
.
Now the comfort problem which I used to have with the iMicro IM320 has gone. The Logitech H230 was very comfortable for long time of use, even I played games on PC with my friends for a day. The ear pads were so soft and the headset was lightweight. I couldn't be more pleased with comfort of the H230.

The setup couldn't be easier. It is a no-brainer to set up, plug it in your USB port and it worked immediately. Windows XP instantly recognized this USB device and there was no need to install additional drivers.

The sound quality is quite good. I used the headset with Skype and GV. The chatting quality is as good as my old iMicro IM320 headset and the mic of H230 doesn't pick up the noise when I am in a noisy room. Though there is barely no bass, it sounds clear and loud, that is great.

All in all, this USB headset - Logitech H230 is a great deal for the price. I wrote this review to recommend it to people who just wants a cheap headset for internet calls.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts