Panasonic RPHJE120K Review

The Panasonic RPHJE120K is a cheap pair of headphones for your iPhone. The sound quality is quite good for the price. Though I am not a music expert, I like to listen music with it, and the audio quality is great for me.  There is no background noise from the headphones. The headphone is comfortable to wear, the earplugs don't slip out and give you a lot of bang. The design of the ear buds are nice material and won't hurt your ears at all. The cord is thin and going to tangle easily, reviewed by some people, but it doesn't matter, these were only $6. I would recommend the  Panasonic RPHJE120K to everyone  who wants a cheap and good quality headphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts