Sennheiser CX 300-II Headphones Review

I would strongly recommend this headset. I got some of this in the mail and am really in love with this one. Very good sound quality and sound is very clear and clear with no echo. The only thing is there isn't a USB charging port! I have a Samsung 8 edge camera and my phones are on the wall. The Sennheiser CX 300-II is definitely a big plus for me.Great product. I purchased it for my mother. She loves how well-made it is! She said it actually helps her ear.I like the quality. I was able to fit in the mattress without hurting my head. If I could give 4 stars I would It’s so pretty, beautiful, and is so pretty! Awesome, light weight, easy to clean, just exactly as described. It works great. 

Thanks.Love this Sennheiser CX  headset! It is durable and functional, it’s nice. It’s great to have a carry on with me even during warm (no more feeling like you are in the cold, wet, or wet environment). It is perfect for walking and is easy to hide when you leave the house. Definitely would order from this company again! But CX 300 is a little larger than I thought, and it works great to store the large snacks. 

I have them for everything and they work great when I need them for the job as well. It comes with 2 USB input ports, 1 HDMI, 2 HDMI output ports and supports both 3D and 4D. This is just great, the sound quality is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts