Sades a9 headphoness review

What do you need to know about the Sades a9 ?

This earphone is exactly a very nice sports headphone. I have found some reviews that almost everyone said the sound quality was clear and static free. I would like to use a stereo earphone for making calls. That is much better than the other Bluetooth headsets that are under $30. The quality of sound is clearly.

Nice style: The unique design of hanger and cap will leave no pain for your ears. The earphone has a nice look.

The comfort: This headset is more comfortable than other earpiece type earphones I have used before. It is light on our heads and fit very nicely on my ears.

Useful: This stinks if you plan to go out while having a google voice call. If someone's TV set has Bluetooth devices, the earphone can connect it.

The battery for using: I haven't found an issue with battery life. One quick note before I say anything, you should give the headsets some break in of at least 3-4 minutes.

Sound is great: Great high definition bass is also wonderful. The quality of sound is amazing.

How about the price

I think it is hard to get other ones of similar quality for the same cost. I bought these because there are many 4 star reviews but I wasn't as impressed.


  • Rating: 3.3
  • Headset: Sades a9 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts