Sades sa810 headphoness review

What do you need to know about the Sades sa810 ?

After having read a lot of reviews on Amazon and doing some research online, I decided to buy the headphone. The Sades sa810 is supposed to have good sound quality as reviewed. After I try Sades sa810 headphones, I firmly believe that my choice is the best. People never say they hear me with noise with Sades sa810 headphones. The Sades sa810 has a unique design.

The cord: The wire seems longer than the others. The line is easy to connect.

Good use: If your TV has Bluetooth, the Sades sa810 can pair with it. The setup is easy to learn.

Comfort: As suggested, the earbud fit best, the rest of Sades sa810 headphones just a little weird. They also don't fit the ears very well and if I use the included earstay the ears get uncomfortable faster.

The sound: They sounded terrible. My headset works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone SE.

The shape: This headphone looks very nice. This headphone is exactly a sports headphone.

Should you buy the Sades sa810 ?

The quality of the headset is great! Very strongly recommend you this product.


  • Rating: 3.2
  • Headset: Sades sa810 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts