Sades sa921plus headphoness review

Sades sa921plus Overview

The headphone features 30mm MIC, delivering great sound quality with deep. This earphone is exactly a sports headphone. It was so clear people on Aim wouldoften complain they couldn't play games with me because lots of noise around me in the room. I have found several reviews say that Sades sa921plus headphones has good sound quality. When I received it, I can't wait to open the box.

The long cord: The line seems a little longer than the others. The wire is super durable and the lights is so good.

Works great: The headset works well with all Bluetooth enabled mobile phones. The bass do work perfectly.

The sound of Sades sa921plus headphones: Amazing clear and clean sound with a lot of bass. The sound quality is clearly.

The comfort: It is much more comfortable than other type earphones I have used before. It Easily fits in the ear. So far I loves it!

Nice style: The unique design of hanger and cap will give no pain to your ears even long time wearing it. This headphone is exactly a very nice sports headphone.

How about the price

This earphone is a nice deal, when you want a good price. Very strongly recommend you Sades sa921plus headphones.


  • Rating: 4.9
  • Headset: Sades sa921plus headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts