Sades arcmage headphoness review

I use the headphone primarily for connecting to my MAC book and gaming on PS4. I have five $20-50 bluetooth headset that is supposed to have more than 6 hours talk time as advertised, in fact, all of them last shorter than this one. Great high definition bass is also great. This earphone looks very nice. The headset has a good review point.

It's easy to use: I bought it to use with the iPhone 6slast month. An easy-to-use mute switch is easy for quick adjusting sound.

The shape: This headset looks nice. This headphone is exactly a sports earphone.

The cord: The line seems longer than the others. This headset line is thin, very long

The battery time: The H730 lasts up to 9 hours for non-stop use. It is extremely convenience to charge the headset.

Work well with the cellphone: The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone SE. The bass knobs do work great though, a noticeable amount increasing the bass.

Great earphone for the money. I would recommend it to my friend who is looking for an good headphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 3.5
  • Headset: Sades arcmage headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts