Sades sa920 headphoness review

I have bought many headsets for listenning to music before. I can't say how much I love these wireless earphones. Great high definition sound quality is also great. The unique design of hanger and cap will leave no pain for your ears. General reviews on the Internet gave Sades sa920 headphones a good point.

Useful: You will have to mute the mic via the hangouts>. I have no issues on connecting it with my iPhone 7.

The battery time: Just say something, you may let the headsets some break in of 4 minutes. The headset may have 910 hours talking time as advertised.

The long line: This headphone line is smooth, very long The cord is long enough and the lights just look cool.

Good style: This headphone is exactly a very good sports headset. The headset has a good shape.

The sound quality: This headset blocks out all noise in the room. That praise review said the sound quality of this earphone is strong at best.

As far as build quality, the Sades sa920 easily match up to more cheaper headsets, I can say it is a good choice that everyone buy this product!


  • Rating: 4.6
  • Headset: Sades sa920 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts